Families all over the United States have been instructed to restrict their movement and basically be under self-quarantine. The result of this is, family members are realizing the addiction that their loved one has and they are actually really suffering, now more than ever.
Many, especially the elderly, feel helpless, and not sure what to do. I just want to take a minute and let you know that we are here to help you and work with treatment centers all over the U.S that are open for business and ready to accept clients. These facilities are highly accredited and we will do everything possible to ensure they arrive safely and are well cared for.
During this Covid-19 pandemic, all of us at Newman Intervention Services are, and always will provide the highest level of care while taking the necessary precautions. The facilities we work with are highly accredited and follow these precautions:
- All persons who enter a facility will have their temperature taken.
- All persons will then be asked to disinfect their hands and then be briefed on keeping their distance from others and not engaging in handshaking, fist-bumping, or any other contact.
- All persons will be asked whether they are feeling ill in any way or have been in contact with others who are ill.
- Any persons who have symptoms or who have been in contact with an ill person will be asked not to enter the premises until they are symptom-free or are no longer in contact with someone who is ill.
- All of the above will, of course, precede a complete medical check-up upon admission.
In addition to the steps above, these accredited facilities stay current with advice and info released by the CDC and their respective state’s Department of Health. If you or your loved one need treatment please give us a call and let us see what we can do to help you. We are on standby 24/7 willing and ready to help.