How To Do a Successful Intervention Course
I have been dealing with drug addicts and alcoholics for well over 30 years, the last 18 years being sober. Since having my own intervention done on me nearly 19 years ago I have educated over 135,000 kids, youth, young adults and parents on the dangers of addiction and I have thousands of people enter rehabilitation programs.
I am an Internationally Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor and Certified Intervention Professional with hundreds of hours of clinical training and thousands of hours of On the Job Training. I have worked with many other professionals in the field and know what it takes to help you help your loved one agree to enter a treatment program.
This intervention video course was put together for people trying to help a loved one make the right decision about getting treatment and help the family regain control of an out of control situation.
- Overview of The Course
- When Is The Right Time To Intervene
- Choosing The Right Rehabilitation Facility and How to Finance
- Assembling Your Intervention Team
- Planning The Intervention
- Carrying Out The Intervention
- 3 Phases of The Intervention
- Staging The Intervention
- Implementing the Intervention
- Success, What Do We Do Now?
- What To Do If The Intervention Fails
- How to Interact with the Addict Once They Arrive to Treatment
- Summary and Closing