Who this course is for:
This intervention video course was put together for people trying to help a loved one make the right decision about getting treatment and help the family regain control of an out of control situation.
The team at Newman Intervention Services has over 40 years combined experience working in the substance abuse treatment industry helping families get their loved one’s into treatment. By learning about addiction intervention from professionals you can and will make a difference for you and your family.
What you’ll learn:
This course will teach you about the intervention process from start to finish with a step by step guide containing real life experiences that ended in success. You’ll learn when the right time to intervene is, how to choose the right treatment facility, how to assemble your intervention team, the intervention process and how to interact with your loved one once he or she enters a treatment facility.
Knowledge brings power and power brings control. Get control and do this course today!
- This is an online video intervention course which you can do from home or office.
- This one-time purchase can be shared with the entire family.
- One Hour Family Conference Consultation Call with founder, Bobby Newman, included.
- Learn the exact sequence of steps needed to successfully intervene on your loved one.
- Up to 90% success if you follow the instructions in the course.
- Cost of the course deducted off of a live intervention when and if booked
Bobby Newman is an EXCEPTIONAL interventionist. This information comes from methods that are tried and true. My family purchased this course and we were able to get my nephew into a treatment program.
From that successful action we then were able to get another family member into treatment. If you’re even thinking of someone needing treatment, don’t question whether you should purchase this course or not. Just get the advice and guidance of an expert and save your loved one’s life.
Joe C – Florida
Dealing with an addicted loved one is like a never ending nightmare filled with pent up emotions that cause you to frequently do and say the wrong things. Doing so can actually make things much worse. Knowing what to do, what to say and how to say it is tremendously powerful during these times. You can turn a very chaotic and overwhelming situation into a positive one with education and know how. If you have a loved one needing treatment, please do yourself a favor and do this course. We did and were able to get my daughter into treatment quickly after trying for years.
Mom in PA
- Overview of The Course
- When Is The Right Time To Intervene
- Choosing The Right Rehabilitation Facility and How to Finance
- Assembling Your Intervention Team
- Planning The Intervention
- Carrying Out The Intervention
- 3 Phases of The Intervention
- Staging The Intervention
- Implementing the Intervention
- Success, What Do We Do Now?
- What To Do If The Intervention Fails
- How to Interact with the Addict Once They Arrive to Treatment
- Summary and Closing