Without Bobby I don’t think we would have had the strength to get our eighteen year old daughter the help she needs. The whole process happened so fast that our heads were spinning and without Bobby’s guidance and resolve things would have had a much different outcome. We contacted Bobby on a Wednesday night and he was at our house the next day guiding us on what to expect and what was needed for the intervention with our daughter. The intervention took place on Friday morning and by Saturday midday she was on a plane with Bobby heading for treatment. His steadfast determination to get our daughter to agree to treatment never wavered and was a beacon of strength when we needed it most. Bobby is able to relate and explain to all parties involved his experiences in dealing with individuals who have had similar situations or one’s that seem far worse and the success that has been achieved through treatment. I can’t thank Bobby enough for helping our family, It takes a hero to do what you do!!!
- Family Intervention Services and Recognizing Early Warning Signs for Addiction Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Why Families Do Not Seek Help for Drug and Alcohol Intervention
- Family Intervention and Helping a Recovering Addict Maintain Sobriety Through 2021
- Drug and Alcohol Intervention During the Holiday Season, Is It Worth It?
- How Does an Alcohol Intervention Help an Alcoholic Overcome Alcoholism?